The live auction includes a multi-course dinner, paired with selected wines. Items featured include wine and wine-related luxury packages, wonderful vacation stays, unique culinary experiences, and more.
Check out this year’s lots!
- Private Dinner at Kokkari: Lavish Greek dinner for 10 in a private “wine-cellar” room at San Francisco’s renowned Kokkari Estiatorio, where the “cuisine is fit for the gods”. Each sumptuous course masterfully paired with exceptional wine.
- French Laundry Dinner: Indulge in an exquisitely prepared California meal by French Laundry chef Maxwell Robbins. Fresh, locally-sourced ingredients, combined with expertly paired wines and stunning Bay views will highlight the best that our Golden State has to offer. (Party size up to ten.)
- A Turkish Delight: Exquisite Mediterranean fare served to you and 15 other revelers. A lively evening of fun with raki, mouthwatering cuisine, classical Turkish music and belly dancing. A feast for all your senses. (Party size up to sixteen.)
- Japanese Kaiseki Dinner: A playful and delicious kaiseki menu inspired by Nobu and D.K. Kodoma will transport you to Japan, where geisha hostesses and a “samurai” entertainer will make this a lively party! Wonderful sake pairings included. (Party size up to eight.)
Make them family adventures or adult getaways!
- St. Cyprien, France: Spend a lovely week exploring the Périgord Noir region as you stay in a charming antiques-filled village house. Visit historic châteaux, fabulous caves, and the town’s 12th century bell tower. Plus, enjoy the many regional specialties: foie gras, truffles, confit de canard and more!
- Paris: “America is my country, and Paris is my home town.” Enjoy a week-long séjour in a beautifully appointed, spacious Haussmanian apartment in the 8th arrondissment.
- Monterey: A perfect family weekend in a picturesque locale. Your VIP getaway begins with a “behind-the-scenes” tour of the world-renowned Monterey Bay Aquarium and a private tour of the otter exhibit. Relax during your stay at the Monterey Plaza Hotel and enjoy dinner at the award-winning Passionfish.
- St. Helena: Head north for a complete change of scenery in the heart of Napa, with easy access to wineries and more from your 2-bedroom bungalow. Stroll about the town square, and take time to relax and play at Meadowood Resort with tennis, swimming and spa amenities.
- La Rochelle, France: Enjoy all that the historic “Ville Blanche” has to offer as you relax on the coast of the Atlantic. Your 18th century house with its own swimming pool will form a perfect base from which to explore the beaches, art, and architecture of the Poitou-Charentes region. (Stay for up to six people).
- Tahoe: Spend ski week just minutes from the slopes in a Squaw Peak condo for four. Grab your skis, snowboard, or snowshoes for day on the mountain and then relax in the newly-renovated Village at Squaw—or head up the Aerial Tram for gorgeous views from the mountaintop ice rink!
- Burning Man!: Your chance to join the epic party! Experienced “burners” will show you the ropes and get you situated on the mellow side of Black Rock City. Drive around in your personal cupcake car, try tribal fire belly dancing or playa bowling. An experience you won’t ever forget! Kids welcome.
- Head for a Day: Let your child’s dream of “being the boss” come true as they take the reins as Head of School for the day. She or he will enjoy VIP privileges, write an executive order for the day, and be the head honcho.
Trustee Barrel: A “barrel” of expertly-chosen bottles, sure to please all wine lovers, from the casual sipper to the deliberate connoisseur.
HEADS OR TAILS GAME
Winner receives a “Staycation” at the Claremont Hotel in Berkeley, complete with a Bay View Room and spa treatments!
Just a few dollars and the flip of a coin wins this lot!